Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Celebration of Green

I've decided that St. Patrick's Day is the best color day of the year! Everyone wears green. If there were a holiday where everyone wore blue, it might be tough for me to decide...but there's not (yet - still pulling for Blueberry Day or Smurf Day or other such Blue Day) so it's easy for me to pick St. Patrick's Day as the clear color day winner.


I had to force my flatmate, Amanda, to put some green on before we left the house. But that wasn't so bad, because once we walked into the local Irish Pub (Kelly's), I felt at home in the sea of greens.


While we didn't stay at Kelly's (just think really loud Irish band playing music that was just a wee out of tune), we did have a stupendous night celebrating Patrick the Saint...err...green...err...something to do with Ireland?

No comments: